May 3, 2010

The Creative Habit by Twyla Harp





Thanks to this post on Pikaland, this book has been recently added not only to my wishlist but to my shopping cart and in the future, it will me on my book case in about 1 week.
Twyla Harp is a coreographer that wrote this book thinking in creative people overall: it doesn't matter if you're a writer, a designer or even an actor: creativity is everywhere and so are creative blocks.
:)

For us people living on self-created projects and ideas, creativity is what keeps us going, so why not read how a coreographer creates? It may be inspiring just to get involved in different "lines of creation".
:)

I will let you know if I liked it and if it was useful for me and my creativity blocks.

P.S. I also added "The Collaborative Habit" from the same author because... why not?

---
Gracias a este post de Pikaland, agregé este libro a mi wishlist, a mi carrito de compra y en aproximadamente 1 semana lo tendré en mi librero.


Twyla Harp, autora de este libro es una coreógrafa que escribió sobre creatividad pensando en todos los creativos del mundo: no importa si eres diseñador, escritor, actor, etcétera: creatividad está en todas partes y así también los blocks creativos. :)


Para gente como yo, que vive de proyectos autocreados y de ideas, la creatividad es nuestra gasolina, así que por qué no leer un libro que puede involucrarnos en líneas de creatividad y pensamiento diverso - a lo mejor podemos sacar buenas ideas de ahí-


Ya después postearé mi opinión del libro y si sirvió para eliminar algunos recurrentes bloqueos mentales.


P.D. También agregué "The Collaborative Habit" de la misma autora por que dije... ¿por qué no?



No comments:

Post a Comment