Jun 24, 2010

Nigella Lawson

I just found another girl-crush. I made myself a sandwich and half a bag of salted chips with tons of sauces I adore and decided to dedicate my rainy Thursday afternoon to watching crap TV because my boyfriend is busy today and cannot boss the control like he uses to. So, I turn on the TV and find this gorgeous British lady that cooks heavenly recipes and is somewhat of the woman I'd love to be when I'm older: sassy, sexy and creative: Nigella Lawson.


I am just secretly praying that her show is not cut off on FOX LIFE, or that this channel is not cut off from my cable provider.


I LOVE HER. I'm going off to continue watching her, but please visit her website if you feel you have to check out her recipes and ideas, OR google her, trust me, she is gorgeous, I want to look like that when I'm 40.

No comments:

Post a Comment